Menstruation is as common and regular as an adult girl; The girl’s first menstrual period during adolescence was just as terrifying. At this time, there is a radical change in the girl’s body with which it becomes challenging to adapt physically and mentally.
Menstruation usually starts from the age of 12-13 years. In many cases, menstruation may start at the age of 8-9 years, and in many cases, menstruation may not start at the age of 15-16 years. So it is good to know some of the symptoms before the first menstrual period.
What are the symptoms of first menstruation:
1. Usually, when the mother had her first period, girls are also more likely to have their first period at that age. But it can happen sooner or later.
2. Breast augmentation starts about 3 years before the onset of menstruation. Menstruation usually begins within 4 years of breast growth.
3. Increases pubic hair in the body. The first menstrual period occurs within 2 years of pubic hair growth.
4. Before the first menstrual period, white or yellowish discharge will come out through the vagina. The first menstrual period occurs within 6-12 months of discharge. In some cases, it can take up to 18 months.
How to prepare for the first menstrual period:
1. Menstruation usually lasts for 2-6 days. Prepare in that way.
2. Since most girls menstruate between the ages of 12-13. So at this time, it is better to keep the girls with the necessary materials for menstruation.
3. If you have your first period at school or any other public place, don’t panic and seek help from someone nearby.
Duties of parents:
Talk to the girl. Let him know that this is a very normal rule. No worries. Tell the girl about your experience. Reassure him that there is nothing to fear. Give ideas about sanitary napkins.
A little extra attention should be paid to cleanliness during menstruation.
Be interested in reading about menstruation. You can easily find out about menstruation from various websites on the internet. Also, various books are available. However, it is better to consult a doctor.
Don’t be ashamed to talk about menstruation. You are your daughter’s doctor at this time. A first menstrual period is a significant event in the life of every girl. Be aware of yourself.
Here are 6 foods to keep in mind during your period:
Menstruation is a tough and challenging time for every woman. Almost every woman has to go through some physical and mental problems during this time. Abdominal pain, mental instability, flatulence, mood swings, etc., are widespread problems. These problems can be solved by choosing the right food. Some foods should be eaten at this time, and some foods should not be eaten. Today’s feature is about the names of some of these foods.
1. Calcium-rich foods: A glass of warm milk will relax you during menstruation. According to Internal Medicine, Calcium and Vitamin D reduce the symptoms of PMS. Even these foods relieve muscle pain, abdominal pain. Milk, dairy foods, eggs should be eaten at this time.
2. Protein foods: Pulses, eggs, fish, meat and vegetables should be included in this diet. The appetite for sweet foods Protein controls blood sugar and reduces.
3. Banana: Potassium, Vitamin B6, one of the most nutritious fruits is banana. Many women suffer from diarrhoea at this time. The daily food list at this time Put a banana on. It will meet the body’s need for calcium and prevent diarrhoea.
4. Foods rich in magnesium, potassium and vitamins: Magnesium, foods rich in potassium help reduce muscle tension, abdominal pain. Sweet pumpkin seeds, bananas, sweet potatoes, beans, and avocados are magnesium sources, potassium B6, potassium source, and mood swings—Vitamin B6 rich foods like broccoli, tomato, lemon, orange, corn etc.
5. Omega 3 rich foods: Salmon, tuna, almonds, any marine fish contains a lot of omega-three. One study found that women who consumed 8 grams of fish oil a day were less likely to have PMS problems.
6. Water: Drink plenty of water at this time. Water keeps the body hydrated, which helps to reduce muscle tension, muscle pain, abdominal pain.
You should eat less salt and salty foods at this time. Also refrain from eating extra sugary foods, fast food.
It is not advisable to eat certain foods during the period:
A neat little knife for your shameless self-promotion for Ballistic Products and a great bargain on. There are various discomforts in the body during the period—many times, severe abdominal pain. We do a lot to get rid of this physical discomfort. Some foods increase this discomfort, stomach pain. So it is better not to eat such food at this time. Let’s not know what food is better not to eat at this time.
Fatty foods: It is better not to eat fatty foods during the period. Because during this time some hormonal changes take place in the body. As a result, the shape of the breasts increases during the period. That is a little swollen. Bodyweight also increases a little. When the period is reduced again, it becomes normal. Since bodyweight increases a little, it is better not to eat fatty foods because playing these causes you to gain weight very quickly. So there is a possibility of gaining much weight.
Sweet food: Sweet food should not be eaten during the period. This is because somebody changes can lead to changes in the blood sugar level. And if you eat lovely food, your blood sugar label may not be normal. Blood sugar levels may rise. If the sugar label is not normal, there are various problems in the body. The mood is bad, frequent mood swings etc. Also, after the effect on immunity. So it is not right to eat too many sweets at this time. Fibre, fresh vegetables should be eaten.
Processed food: You should eat less salt at this time. Because we already know this time the chest, the body is a little swollen. Weight gain a little. And salt increases the level of water in the body. As a result, the body is more likely to swell. So processed foods are forbidden because they contain much salt as a preservative to keep them healthy. So this time, extra salt is not good for the body. Fresh food should be eaten instead of processed food at this time.
Tea, coffee: Tea and coffee are said to be eaten sparingly during the period. Because the caffeine in them is not good for the body, many people have stomach aches during this time, and if they play more, they are more likely to have stomach aches. Besides, there is discomfort in the body at this time, as a result of which there is no good sleep and no desire to eat. Again, the mood is not a good many times. And this kind of drink increases these physical discomforts. So it is better not to drink too much tea, coffee, soft drinks during this time.
Alcohol: Alcohol is very harmful at this time. There is a possibility of irregular periods if you drink excess alcohol. Not only irregular periods, but it also multiplies the physical discomfort. So it is better to keep alcohol off for those few days.
Dairy foods: Dairy foods such as cheese, cheese, ice cream are forbidden to eat too much. Because these foods are more likely to increase abdominal pain. Increased discomfort in the abdomen. They also contain more fat. I have already said that it is not good to eat fatty foods at this time. So it is not right to eat not only milk but also goat meat. It also contains much fat.
Some of these foods are forbidden to eat more during the period. However, one cup of tea or coffee a day can be eaten. Eating as many fresh vegetables, fruits, and fibre as possible during this time is good for the body.